Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bonjour CT Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone and Happy Hump Day! Today I have a layout to share that I have made for Kaisercrafts week at the Flying Unicorn.  I have used papers from the Bonjour Collection, the Prima distressing tool and chalk inks, Ranger Rock Candy Crackle and Liquid Pearls, and a Dusty Attic chippy…ALL available in the FlyingUnicorn Store. The photo is me and my daughter.

 I have done a lot of fussy cutting for this layout. The photo is even fussy cut and I have surrounded it with fussy cut flowers from the collection.

I have tucked a Dusty Attic chippy swirl into the flower cluster. It is first painted white and then I have used some pink glimmer mist and rock candy crackle paint on it. The edges are distressed with my Prima tool and then inked with the new Prima chalk inks. I love them as they can get into tiny areas because of their shape.

 Close up of the flower clusters which are full of Prima flowers, Petaloo leaves and gauze for texture.

Well that is it for today…I will be back on tomorrow with a feature on PION. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J




7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow! this is stunning! so many details.. so many beautiful techniques.. this is amazing.. i love all the fussy cutting.. you must have sharp small scissors!! you always do such beautiful layouts!!

Sandi Smith said...

Just beautiful Shona!Love it!

Bellaidea said...

fantastic page, lovely colors!

Sarah-R said...

So beautiful Shona - an amazing LO!

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO Shona, love the fresh bright colours, very oh la la I must say and that sweet photo of you and your daughter is gorgeous!

Cindy Gay said...

I like the statues behind your photo. Happy Hump Day!

Eila Sandberg said...

Crikey Shona! there is oodles of gorgeousness on this one! love love the chippies and the cluster, yummie! xxx