Sunday, February 23, 2014

Winter Birds **Flying Unicorn**


Hi everyone! I finally got to play with some Maja DesignsVintage Autumn Basics Collection ….LOVE the colors in this collection! This year I have set up bird feeders in my yard to feed the winter birds…and I am soooo amazed at how many I have daily feeding there! It is so much fun to watch them and I have become addicted to this new hobby! This is a Steller Jay and he is quite big and a wee bit of a pig too when it comes to eating…I think he can stuff about 20 peanutes in his mouth at once! I have to fill the feeders lots to maintain their appetites hehe.
 


The cute lil bird house chippy is from Fabscraps and the flowers are a combo of Prima and Petaloo.
 


I used some Shimmerz paints and mists in the background along with some Dazzlerz for the masking.

 
Well that is is for today…don’t forget for all your scrappy goodies to head on over the Flying Unicorn store! Everything on this layout is available there! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

how utterly beautiful, loving this and the colors and texture are superb xoxo

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning! love the colors and textures..

Cindy Gay said...

Well that Jay would put ours to shame! Love the blue jays (we have 3).

Unknown said...

Supercool page in these pretty blue shades Shona, great textures!
Ira’s Crea Corner

ingrid said...

I'm sooooo loving this page!! xxx

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Lovely layout! Lovin' the mixed media!