Friday, August 8, 2014

Best Friends - Shimmerz


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I am up on the Shimmerz blog and I have a fun mixed media layout to share today. The photo is me and hubs when we were on Vancouver Island last month. I have  used 7 Dots Natures walk Collection and embellishments from the Flying Unicorn store.
 


To start I added some layers of masking in the background. First I used some molding paste and added some Bamboo Leaf Spritz to it. I also added some of the new Inklingz in Brass Knuckles and I’m Not Limon to the masking. Adding some color just brings the masking out.


After this layer of masking was complete I added more masking with Tidy Widy Texturez and some drips of Spritz Bamboo Leaf and Before Dawn Vibez.



To finish off my layout I have added some touches of Brass Knuckles Inklingz on the embellishments and Creative Embellishments chippys. I also used some of the Bamboo Leaf Spritz and a paint brush and painted a boarder around the layout....I was inspired from Keren Tamir on that little tip.
 
 
Well that is it for today...take care and happy Scrapping!

 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks stunning! Love all the mixed media you have used on your background great design too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page Shona, love the warm rich colours you have used, gorgeous details!
Ira’s Crea Corner