Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fabscraps Oh Sew Beutiful Collection


Hi everyone!! Today I have some cards and a tag to share featuring the NEW Fabscraps Oh Sew Beautiful Collection…I just adore all the pieces in this collection from the papers to the gorgoues embellishment pieces!


 
Just look at the yummy colors on this card! I added in some lace from the Flyign Unicorn and the chippy is finished with some Shimmerz Inklingz.
 

Lots of fun collection goodies on this card…those scissors are just so awesome!

 

Last I have an oversize tag with the collection. I added in some Fabscraps Metals on this one.
 


Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections!  Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!
 


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These are gorgeous!

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love love your creations Shona, the sewing theme/dressform always is so special and you have made such amazing creations!
Ira’s Crea Corner