Saturday, August 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn AugustYour Passion Your Art KOM part 2


Hi everyone! I am back with a couple more projects from the Flying Unicorn August kit. Each month Alda adds an off the page item to the kit. I just adore the one this month and decided to go for a beach theme and add in some photos of my grandsons. First I covered it with gesso and finished it with lots of yummy Shimmerz Spritz and Inklingz…there is so much texture and shimmer!
 


 
I added some Creative Embellishments chippy pieces on the outside glass.
 


May Arts trims and jute ribbons.


 
And here is the little glass door opened up to 2 photos of my grandsons with more Creative Embellishment nautical and movie theme chippys.


 
The mixed media kit came with this super cool triangle canvas this month and I used it for this months challenge at the Color Room. Swing by there for more inspiration and join on in on the challenge!

 
 

 
The papers are from 7 Dots Natures Walk and I lined the outer edges with twine.
 


A mixture of Prima flowers with the Creative Embellishments chippys and Flying Unicorn metal adornments. Such a fun canvas to create, and everything is available at the Flying Unicorn store!
 
 


Well that it for today. Take care and happy scrapping J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Delightful creations Shona, your triangle canvas looks very interesting with all these different textures and your beach light is stunning!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Erica said...

Love, love, love your OTP and canvas! Both are so unique and gorgeous!