Sunday, August 31, 2014

Flying Unicorn September Your Passion Your Art KOM part 1


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the Flying Unicorns Sept kit of the month and it is a beauty…just loaded with so many yummy goodies!! I am going to share some cards and an altered paint palette board.
 

 
I altered the palette by adding some of the kit papers and using the kit masks and mediums to finish it off. What a fun project to make and hang in my scrap room!
 


All of the flowers, trims and even the paint brushes are included in the kits!
 

Here is one of the cards I made…I just LOVE all of the goodies to complete my projects in the kit.
 
 

I even used the packaging from the flowers to create this fun tag!
 
 

Well that it for today. I will be back with lots more creations from the kits! Take care and happy scrapping J

2 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Over the top gorgeous Shona! Love, love that altered paint palette.

Vicky Alberto said...

so amazing!!!