Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Happy Happy - DT Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! A new monthly challenge reveals on the Creative Embellishments Blog today! This months inspiration photo inspired me on this little card I have made. I loved the swirl of flowers on the inspo photo and the gold tones of color. My title is from Pharrell Williams song….. “Happy”.
 

 
I have used a frame from the Fancy Rectangle Frame set and cut it into 4 pieces…one for each corner of the card. The papers are from the Vintage Pink Collection from Riddersholm. The chippys are finished with some new Inklings from Shimmerz.
 


I also tucked in pieces of the Moroccan Lattice Panel with the clusters.
 
 
Have a great day and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very striking page Shona, the frame as a centrepiece is absolutely gorgeous!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

So many cool stuff on one card!