Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fabscraps NEW Royal Baby Collection


Hi everyone!! I have some projects to share with you that were created with the brand NEW Royal Baby Collection from Fabscraps! I just adore all the cut outs and chippys with this collection…your projects just come together so easily when the collection has all these little extras to play with! First I have a layout to share.


 
 I used Shimmerz Dazzlerz for the masking in the background.
 
 

 I added in a few Fabscraps metal embellishments.
 
 

 The collection title chippy is finished with some gesso and Inklingz…I just love how they shine!
 

Next I have a card and tag made with the same collection. I am set for the next baby boy and girl that comes into my family!
 

Cute little train for a little boy card! That is a collection chippy and I have covered it with the collection papers. The cloud is also a chippy from the collection covered with some texture paste.
 

Last is an oversize tag for a little girl. The papers and images are so delicate and pretty!
 

One last close up.
 


Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections!  Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

KellyCreates said...

When Canadian SCrapbooker magazine has a BABY call... you'd better submit these!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous baby creations Shona, these are all amazing!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ellie Knol said...

Beautiful, again!
I added your blog in a post on my blog....a post about the blogs I became follower of lately... glad I found yours!
This is the link : http://elliecreahoekje.blogspot.nl/2014/10/blogs-i-became-follower-of-lately-no-9.html