Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Challenge Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! A new monthly challenge revealed on the Creative Embellishments Blog today! The inspiration photo is just so much fun this month and the twist is Distress!



I created a fun Halloween card!  In the background I have used the yummy Chevron Distressed stamp. I just adore the CE stamps! I was inspired by the pumpkins and did a Halloween theme! I used a few pieces from the Halloween Scene 2 set of chippys! The pumpkin chippys are finished with some Shimmerz Dazzlerz and the bats and tombstone are finished with some Shimmerz Before Dawn Vibez mist. I added touches of gesso after they were applied to the card.


 
I hope you pop by and join in on this months challenge.
Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping! Take care and happy Scrapping!
Creative Embellishments products used:


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Halloween/Fall page Shona, fab colours/details as always!
Ira’s Crea Corner

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Super cool halloweenie card! Love all the distressing and layers. xoxox

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Super cool halloweenie card! Love all the distressing and layers. xoxox