Friday, October 10, 2014

Today - OUAS and the Flying Unicorn and Shimmerz


Hi everyone and  Happy Friday to you all. The Flying Unicorn CT are guests this month at Once Upon a Sketch Challenge site. They are an amazing site with so much inspiration to help you with your creating! I created my layout with the gorgeous Flying Unicorn October kit of the month. I am also up on the Shimmerz blog today with this layout.

Journalling Theme: "The women/girls etc in our lives..."

 


I decided to do a layout of me, my daughter and her mother in law. We were all having a toast to being together...I adore my daughter and enjoy every minute that I get to spend with her.

 
Here are some close ups. The main paper is from Fabscraps and is in the kit.
 
 
I used Petaloo flowers from the Flying Unicorn store and lots of yummy Shimmerz products in the background.
 
 
Lots of stamping and masking.

 
That is it for today......have a fabulous weekend everyone! Take care and happy scrapping!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks so lovely! I love the textures on your background!

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is outstanding and so wonderful. love this so much x