Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Let It Snow - Flying Unicorn Decebmer Kit Mixed Media Layout


Hi everyone! I am back with a layout to share made with the gorgeous December Kit from the Flying Unicorn…I just adore the 13 ARTS collection in this kit..you can go winter theme, holiday theme, or just about any theme you want with them! For this layout I have gone with the winter theme and this photo of my cutie pie grandson! 

 
lots of stamping and the fussy cut pieces from the collection papers.

 

I just adore all the masks and Creative Embellishments chippys in the kits! The embellishments are just so yummy!



Well that it for today…I have more to share with the kit in the next few days!  Take care and happy scrapping J

 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.. wish I had some snow photos to scrap..!!

Joséphine said...

Just LOVE your layout, it's so very gorgeous!!!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

I am soooo in love with this one!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the "artsy" snow!

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning layout! I love the background work and the subtle pop of blue! Thanks for the inspiration! :)