Monday, January 12, 2015

Olaf - Mojo Monday Sketch from the Flying Unicorn


Hi everyone! It is Mojo Monday Sketch time from the Flying Unicorn and it is my turn to create something with this gorgeous sketch by Alda! I love to use a sketch it just gets the mojo going I find. I used papers from the 7 Dots Thoughts Keeper and Soulmates collections and this is my cutie pie puppy Olaf!
 
 


Petaloo flowers, May Arts trims, Creative Embellishments chippys and stamp. The cute lilttle metals are Flying Unicorn Adornments.

 


13 Arts stencils with Golden Molding paste in the background and of course lots of yummy Shimmerz Coloringz and Inklingz.



 
 
That is it for today…you can get everything here from the Flying Unicorn store. I hope you come on by the forums and play along…you could win this weeks prize. Take care and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

A really lovely layout! love the snow chin! stunning background details!

Unknown said...

Oh my word, such a gorgeous LO this is, love your background and fab layers!
Ira’s Crea Corner