Tuesday, January 20, 2015

play fun - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone and happy hump day to you all! Today I am up on the Creative Embellishments blog and I have a mixed media layout to share featuring lots of Creative Embellishments goodies and some of the NEW Word Chippys…they are so much fun! I am a one/two word title girl so these word sets are so fabulous! I have also used my Flying Unicorn Jan kit and a sketch Mojo Monday Sketch from the Flying Unicorn.
 


 
In the top corner I have used a piece from the Wavy Film Strip set and some of the Chippy Snowflakes! I love how these snowflakes turned out. I just added a punched snowflake on top and used some gels and beads to cover it. Love how the chippys pokes out here and there!


 
Here are some of the NEW word pieces. There are SOOOO many new ones to choose from in the store too! I also tucked in a piece from the Photo Booth Film Strips set behind the photo. The background is stamped with the Grunge Snowflake Stamp. You can also see more of those yummy snowflakes in this closeup!
 


Don’t forget to check out the monthly challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Well done Shona!

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout.. love that photo!

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute layout! I love the photo and all the texture you added to the page. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness!! What an adorable layout! I love the colours, all the chippies and of course your adorable pup!!!

Denise van Deventer said...

I saw this page on FB and it's so fabulous and so cute! Looooove the styling and design here! ;-)