Monday, March 2, 2015

Believe Canvas - Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn March kit

Hi everyone! I am up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today and I have a  mixed media canvas to share. I created it with the Flying Unicorn March kit and added in lots of NEW Creative Embellishments chippys! I  had super fun creating this!
 
I used the Large Clock Face chippys and cut it into two pieces…bottom left corner has the small piece and top right has the larger clock piece. The chippys word is from the Inspire Word Set.
 
The March Flying Unicorn kit comes with all these fabulous resin pieces and metals that I added to this canvas too. The resin feathers are so yummy!
 

On the top of the canvas I added the new Stemapunk Heart andWings. All of the chippys are finished with a coat of Gesso and than some Shimmerz paints. I used 2 of the NEW Shimmerz Tonez Sets in Ocean and Gold for the background also.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new CE March challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

Creative Embellishments Products:

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Amazing canvas, it looks like a lot of fun creating it too.. love the clock and the wings.. fabulous textures too.. great colors.. love all of it!

Joséphine said...

Just love it, so gorgeous!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Supercool canvas Shona, love the grungy feel and fab parts!
Ira’s Crea Corner

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous canvas!! Love the crackle, colors textures and over all design!! Love your style!! oxoxox