Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Together - CSI and Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! This month Creative Embellishments are guests at CSI and this is my creation for Case File No. 161. I love the colors on this one…such a different combo to play with! I really enjoy CSI case file…they force me to journal a bit and I need that little push!  I have used Maja Design Nyhavn Collection from the Flying Unicorn store.
 
 

 
For my evidence I used some: wet medium, stripes, triangles and metal. I tucked in pieces from the Distressed Chicken Wire Border and I LOVE using the Distressed Text Stamp!
 
The title chippy is covered with some Dazzlerz from Shimmerz…lots of texture on that chippy. Add some journaling...case solved!
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new April challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page…please share your CSI entries with us too!! Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout.. love the script stamp!

Unknown said...

I always love how you use your materials Shona, you put them to excellent use. Your pages are always stunning!
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥