Friday, May 22, 2015

Dirt and Trucks = FUN - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have a very different layout to share..different for me…NO flowers. I decided to try a no flower layout of my cutie pie grandson.
 

I have used the Distressed Checkerd Stamp in the background…I just love Creative Embellishments distressed stamps, they are one of my scrappy must haves and I  used them all the time. They are not as bold as regular and blend in beautifully.
 
I have used pieces from the Retro Square Panel to frame the photo and also in the bottom corner. I used some Shimmerz Dazzlerz and a little bit of glitter to finish them off.
 
 
The title chippy is from the Celebrate Word Set and I finished it the same way.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new May challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic layout, love the chippies and textures!