Saturday, May 2, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas - Flying Unicorn May Kit and Shimmerz


Hi everyone! Today I have a fun canvas that I have created with the May Your Passion Your Art kit from the Flying Unicorn. I just love to create on a canvas and Shimmerz just makes that creating so much fun! I also have been itching to try that hot glue technique that I keep seeing. So much fun…just add some hot glue drips to add texture to your project.
 


After I have applied all the fun trinkets and Creative Embellishments chippys to my canvas it gets a coat of Gesso.  Next up is some yummy Shimmerz for color! My background consists of Coloringz in Oh Can USea, Blue Me Down. Don’t Be Suede. These 3 colors seem to be on a lot of my project this year!
 


A few more close ups. I finished it all off with Inklingz in Spotlight White and Brass Knuckles. I adore this canvas of metal, chippys, and antique pieces (my brother gives me lots of cool metal antique pieces).
 


I will be back soon with more creations from the Flying Unicorn May kit. Have a great weekend!  Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning! Love the colors and love the textures!