Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Adding Some Shimmerz Color


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a layout to share with you. The photo is a selfie of me and Olaf..my puppy..he is such a cutie pie don’t you think hehe. I love kraft colored layouts..and Shimmerz is perfect for adding some color to them!  
 


I started by adding some strips of paper in the background, adding a layer of gesso. Next comes the color….yippee fun fun Shimmerz color! Coloringz in Don’t Be Suede and Well Blue Me Down were perfect as teals and browns are a fav combo for me.
 

My finishing touches are splashes of gesso and drips of Giddy About Green and Brass Knuckles Inklingz.
 


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care and happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Stunning! Love all the textures and details!