Friday, July 3, 2015

Off the Page with Shimmerz and the Flying Unicorn July Kit


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have something a little bit different for me. This is a rattan star Off the Page project from my Flying Unicorn July kit. I used lots of Shimmerz to complete this project. It’s a beautiful wall hanging.



 
To start I covered most of the star with Gesso…I than added Cotton Candy Spritz and Don’t Be Suede Coloringz. This added some nice soft color and beautiful Shimmer to the background on the project.




After all the embellishments were attached I used Penny 4 Your Thoughs and Pink a Boo Inkglingz to finish it all off. I just added touches with my finger to each piece.


 
I think the Inklings looks amazing on the ceramic pieces like this butterfly.

 On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Head on over to the Flying Unicorn to grab up a kit with this fun OTP in it! Take care and happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Looks fabulous!

Valia Katzaki said...

Amazing!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh Shona, you've got me drooling over this little jewel. Fabulous work.