Friday, November 13, 2015

Card and Tag set - Flying Unicorn November kit


Hi everyone! Today I have a Card and Tag to share from the Flying Unicorn November kits. I have a little step by step pictorial to go with them.
 


I used the papers from the Small Art kit. I cut out 2 for the card, and 2 for the tag…one of each is a just a bit smaller so they can layer on top of each other.
 
 

Glue the cards and tags together and add some stamping. I love the stamp in the kit!
 
 

Next I did some masking with some molding paste and Shimmerz Texturez! FUN!


 
Add some of the gauze in the kit and some twine raffia that I have on hand.
 


 
I fussy cut some of the tags and pieces from the kit papers, and added some metal pieces and flowers now. Love all the goodies to play with in the kit!
 


Lastly I added some of the beads and flakes from the kit and touches of gesso to everything. Oh yes and I always add some little drops and splats of Shimmerz Inklingz to finish it all off.
 


Here are some close ups…I hope you share if you make some cards and tags!






 

No comments: