Tuesday, November 3, 2015

love - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! I am up on the Creative Embellsihments blog today and I have a layout with lots of layers and details to share! I have used lots of CE pieces to help showcase this beautiful photo of my daughter and grandson! All other products used are from the Flying Unicorn store.
 

 
I used my favourite Distressed Text stamp in the background before I started to add layers. Theh title piece is from the Happy Word Set! I love these title sets..its so easy and they are super cute!  
 

This layout is loaded with LOTS of my go to chippys! Don’t you just LOVE those clock faces! They add so much detail to the background!
 
 
I tucked in pieces from the Flourish Set 10 in all of the clusters. All of the chippys are just finished with a coat of gesso on them and splatters of Shimmerz Inklingz!
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new November challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

Creative Embellishments Products:

No comments: