Sunday, January 31, 2016

Flying Unicorn February Your Passion Your Art KOM


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the Flying Unicorn February Your Passion Your Art KOM. Yippee one of the NEW Riddersholm collections is featured…Newport, and it is beautiful! I love a collection that is good for any themed layout! Today I  have a layout of my hubs and Olaf…we were at the beach on Vancouver Island and my daughter got this photo of them.
 

The kits are loaded with lots of pretty Petaloo Blooms to play with .I added in a few sea shells and some nautical themed chippys from Creative Embellishments.
 


I finished it off with touches of Shimmerz Inklingz.
 


I will also share a card that I created with the Small Art kit. This little kit is just jam packed full of goodies for your card/tag creations!
 


 

Well thats it for today!  Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store grab a kit, they sell out super fast!  Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Stunning layout and pretty card.. so many beautiful details..