Friday, April 15, 2016

Best Friends - Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn April Kit

Happy Friday everyone! Today I have a fun layout to share that I created with the Flying Unicorn April kit and lots of added Creative Embellishments!  

 

I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background…I love this Creative Embellishments stamp, if you  have not checked out their stamps go see them…so much fun to play with!
 

 

 I cut the Best Friends Border chippy to use on this layout. I has a coat of gesso with white Shimmerz and some added beads for dimension.
 


 
The Scribble Heart chippys are too much fun and add so much to your creations!
 


 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the April challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
Creative Embellishments Products:

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout.. love the hearts!

Pawsitively Creative said...

Wonderful and beautiful layout. Yes, those chippies are such fantabulous texture and details. Awesome sauce use of the beads and that background script stamp as well. ~Niki