Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Enchanted - Heritage Layout with Shona


Hello Shimmerz fans! Today I have a Heritage Layout to share.




I first added some Dazzlerz in the background and on the Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces. They are so creamy and thick and just perfect for your stecils! I used Spun Sugar and Licorice Stick….even the names are yummy!



After all the layers of embellishments were added I did some mists of vintage looking colors to add to the Heritage feel of this layout. Cotton Candy Spritz and Don’t Be Suede Coloringz were perfcect. I finished is all off with some Inklingz circles and splatters in Penny for Your Thoughts.



On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes at checkout) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments: