Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Water Color Tags with Shimmerz

Hello Shimmerz fans! I had some fun creating these 3 water color tags. They are all created on water color paper and lot of Shimmerz for color!
 

 

 
First I added some texture to the watercolor papers by adding some trims and masking in the background. These really pop out when you start to add the Aqua Huez.
 


 
To add the water colors just add water to the little pods, paint them on, and mist with water to make the colors blend and bleed. Colors I used are: Blue Me Away, Little Lily, Perfectly Purple, 14 Carrots and She Packs a Punch.
 


 
To finish them all off I added some Mandarin Mai Tai Coloringz to the main Petaloo flower and drops of Miner Miner Inklingz everywhere.
 
 
On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes at checkout) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and demonstrations! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: