Monday, October 3, 2016

Flying Unicorn October Your Passion Your Art KOM part 1

Hi everyone! I was so excited to get home from work today and my October kit from the Flying Unicorn was waiting for me! I tore into the box and oooooo’d and aaaaa’d at all the gorgeous things to play with! I could not stand it... I had to create a layout right away with all the pretties! The papers from 49 and Market are so thick and amazing!
 
There are lots of pretty Prima flowers, trims and extras included in the kit! The masking in the background is from a stencil in the kit too!
 

Look at the fun fussy cut pieces from the 49 and Market papers! I finished it all off with some Creative Embellishments chippys, Shimmerz paints and gesso splatters.
 

Well that is it for today! I will be back with lots more shares from this gorgeous kit!! Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Shona, this layout is so beautiful that even though I commented on FaceBook, I just had to come to your blog too. I love the colors and what a fabulous design!! I love everything about it!