Saturday, February 4, 2017

Life is Beautiful - Vintage Artistry Collection 49 and Market

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout to share…my cutie pie grand daughter and Olaf. I have used the Vintage Artistry collection. I love all the natural and earthy tones in this collection! I did a messy punch around the outside of Botanical Press sheet and glued it to The Report sheet to start.
 

Before adding a bit of stencil work with Shimmerz Paste-eez, I used Gabi’s Butterflies Are Free Stamp Set on the background.
 

To add layers behind the photo I added in Burlap Ribbon and pieces from Ephemera Cut Out Sheet. I just love these cut out sheets in the collections…it makes layering and adding extra touches so easy!
 


 
I fussy cut out a few butterflies from the Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet and tucked them in here and there. Just use a little pop up to give them dimension.
 

No comments: