Sunday, March 5, 2017

March Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

 
Hi everyone! I am thrilled to now be part of the My Creative Scrapbook design team. MCS has a variety of kits that are available each month..and each one is just loaded with so many goodies to play with. I am part of the Limited Edition team and this months kit is loaded with gorgeous new Prima and new 49 and Market! The kit also has lots of embellishments to finish your projects off. Today I am sharing two of the layouts from the March LE kit! Prima Love Clippings collection and the 49 and Market blooms are a gorgeous combo to play with!

 

 
There are even some Prima metal pieces in the kit!
 

The collection chipboard package is loaded with lots of pieces to tuck in on your projects!
 

My second layout is me and Olaf…he loves to ham it up for the camera all the time!
 

The cute little layered flowers I made with the kit papers…I will do a tutorial in a couple of days to show you how to make them!


 
 Couple more close-ups of all the yummy pieces to play with in this kit!
 
 

That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the March kit! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: