Friday, March 17, 2017

Smile - Girly Grunge with Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have a fun girly grungy layout to share with lots of Creative Embellishments chippys to embellish it! 
 
All of my chipboard pieces are just finished with a coat of gesso…here is closeup of one of the pieces from the Butterfly Set.

I paired a Dandelion with the Thorn Flourish to add to this layout…they are just the cutest chipboard pieces!
 
Have you looked at all the word sets in the store! They are perfect for titles, this one is from the Happy Word Set.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the March challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous! I lurve the dandelions!!