Saturday, April 8, 2017

Creative Embellishments and Petaloo Cross Promo

Hi everyone and welcome to the Creative Embellishments / Petaloo cross promotion! For the hop I have created a set of cards. I picked universal sentiments on my cards which makes them perfect for moms or just as a little gift for someone special!


 
Each card is created with my favourite CE distressed texts tamp in the background! Each card also has a gorgeous Heart Flourish Frame on it…I finished these chippys with a coat of gesso, some Shimmerz mist and more dabs of gesso. Pataloo Darjeeling Rosettes and Dahlias were perfect to frame the chippy frames!


 
To finish it all off I added a flair from the Fly Away Flair Set and a Petaloo mini butterfly!
 
There are fabulous prize packs and I want to wish you all good luck! Take care and Happy Scrapping! Check out the Creative Embellishments blog for full details!
 
Petaloo Products:
 
 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!