Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Enchanting - 40 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans!! Have you seen the gorgeous new Scents of Nature collection yet? I just love it and it screams Spring to me!!! You can also get it in a 6x6 Collection pack…which I have used in the background to mat my photo. The beautiful 12x12 piece is called “Hold On Me”. I love all of the details on this piece.
 
Look at that gorgeous paper in the background…love it! For the background I also did lots of stamping with Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set. This stamp set is so versatile and there are so many stamps to use in it. The chipboard pieces are from Creative Embellishments.


I used lots of 49 and Market blooms around the photo to bring it as the focal point on this layout. I started with a Pale Lavender Garden Vine. I then tucked in pieces from the Green Multi Blooms Pack, and white and green roses as filler.

 

Another big MUST HAVE that is new…. Wings and Things Layered Embellishments. This package is loaded with lots of fun dimensional embellishments to add to your projects. Here I have used some lovely branch pieces and look at that adorable butterfly. These are super fun and already have sticky pop up darts on the back for easy use. I finished everything off with little splashes of Shimmerz Inklingz.


That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: