Sunday, April 9, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook April Limited Edition Kit part 2

Hi everyone! It is reveal time for the April My Creative Scrapbook Kits, and they are all packed with gorgeous fun things to play with! I created with the Limited Edition Kit. It is loaded with Prima Rose Quarts Collection and flowers, pieces from the Kaisercraft PS I Love You Collection, a stencil, stamps, Prima resin frames…and lots of embellishments to create with! Everything you need jammed into one gorgeous kit! Here is one of the layouts I created…the cutie pie is my great niece.
 
 

 
For the background I added the Prima Stencil with some molding paste and did lots of stamping with the kit stamps.

 
Look at all the beautiful flowers and extras pieces you can add to your creations! I also love how this Prima collection has splashes of foil on the pieces…so pretty!
 
 
My second layout is a friends daughter…such a cutie pie!

 
Once again…I used the fun stencil and stamps on the background.
 

I wanted some of the flowers to be brown so I used some Shimmerz mist on them…perfect..now they match the layout perfectly! If the color is not right…I say just add some paint or mist and make it right!
 

The kit also comes with this super fun Chippy frame from Creative Embellishments!
 

That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the April kit! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: