Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Spring Parade - My Creative Scrapbook

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout and some ideas on how to alter those beautiful Creative Embellishments chippys included in the My Creative Scrapbook May LEKit!
 
First I covered each chipboard piece with a coat of gesso and heat set them to dry.
 

Next I used the music note stamp..also included in the May LE Kit…and with black Stazon Ink I added a musical script text to t he chipboard pieces.
 
To highlite the edges of the chippys…I now added some shading with a Prima inker. You can use any that you have.
 

Here is a close up of the finished chipboard flourish…beautiful!!!
 
 
Look at all the gorgeous 49 and Market flowers and beautiful papers in the May LE Kit!
 

That is it for me today, make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: