Friday, June 9, 2017

Adore - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a soft pastel fun layout to share. A little bit of Girly Grunge. The papers and flowers are from 49 and Markets new Sand and Sea collection.

I added some Distressed Text Stamping in the background first. All of the chippys are painted with a coat of gesso. I also tucked in a few gears in the clusters.

I used the Scribble Frame behind the photo. The title is a new one from the Small Family Border Word Set.

My last touch is a cute little Butterfly Flair to finish it all off with some splatters of Shimmerz Paints.

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the June challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

Creative Embellishments Products:






No comments: