Thursday, July 6, 2017

Beach This Way - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! I am back today with another share from the gorgeous NEW Sand and Sea Collection! I found this vintage family photo and thought it was perfect for this collection! My base layers of papers are “In the Bluff” and layers of “Beach this Way”.
 

After I had my layer all in place I added lots of back ground stamping with Gabi’s Ethereal and Line Stitch Stamp Sets…love both of these sets!!!


I fussy cut that cute mail box from the collection papers.

Loving all the gorgeous blooms…the NEW Floral Mixology in Mojito, Vintage Shades in Sabe, Aqua/teal roses and Dusty Shale garden blooms tucked in.

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:










No comments: