Sunday, July 23, 2017

July a Little Magic - My Creative Scrapbook - July Limited Edition Kit


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the gorgeous July- My Creative Scrapbook Kit! The Limited Edition kit has Blue Ferns Happy Accident collection and it is stunning! The LE kit is loaded with super fun stamps, flowers and embellishments!

 
 
 Cute little butterflies and fun sticker chipboard pieces in the kit!

I love the fun title sentiment pieces. I am not very creative on titles so these always make me happy when creating.

Pieces of ribbons and some stamping with kit goodies!  

 That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous lay out, I love the sweet butterflies and photo!!