Friday, July 7, 2017

Layers and Solf Colors - Shimmerz and My Creative Scrapbook

HI everyone! Today I have a layout featuring Shimmerz Paints and the July LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook!  Layers upon layers of papers and soft colors..now that sounds like fun to me!!! Such a fun layout to make! The papers and embellishments are all from the kit...such a yummy kit!

 
All of the Shimmerz products used for the soft background colors!
 

First I did some stencilling with Shimmerz Salt of the Earth Paste-eez and after my photo was in place I did some shading around the layers with Shimmerz Giddy About Green Inklingz. Look at the fun stamps and embellishments in the My Creative Scrapbook kit!


I added touched of Puttin on the Glitz Paste-eez on the flowers, leaves and layers. I wish you could see the shimmer and shine from it! Beautiful blooms in the kit!


Fun little chipboard stickers in the kit and I did the finishing touches was to add splatter of Miner Miner gold Inklingz!


Take care and happy scrapping!