Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Creating a Background with Stamps - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Every once in a while I like to go crazy with stamps..and this is one of my layouts that I have used so many stamps on. I started with the Vintage Artistry Flora and Fauna sheet and created my own background with lots of 49 and Markets tamps. After I created my outside stamped border I distressed the edges and glued to a piece of Heirloom Botanicals – the Patch Paper Pack sheet. Chippys are from Creative Embellishments.

 One close up of the stamped edges. I added some soft color with Shimmerz Paints.

Add some pieces from Vintage Artistry 6x6 paper pack behind the photo for dimension. In the background I also added Burlap Net Ribbon and lace trims for added texture. That beautiful butterfly is from the Cottage Life Layered Embellishments sheet.

My flower clusters consist of Garden Seeds Aloe, Garden Seeds Cotton,
Cottage Blooms Linen, and Seaside Blooms Aloe..adding in left over bits of the burlap.

I added some Jute Cording behind the photo.

One last close up…this is one of my favourite layouts that I have made! Try mixing up your stamps and create  your own background.

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products used:

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 









2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

beautiful layout..love the stamping!

Lisa Landry said...

Totally fantastic!!!!!!!!