Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sand and Sea Collection - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! I am back today with a fun mixed media Beach Themed layout…created with the gorgeous Sand and Sea Collection!!! I am done with the cold, snowy winter here and ready for sun and beaches!

The papers used from the collection are Seafoam and In the Bluff. I have torn and distressed layers of the papers to start creating my background. Once the background papers were together I stamped around the edges with a piece from Gabi’s Line Stitch Stamp Set.

The beautiful flower clusters are a mix of Teal Roses, Mudslide Floral Mixology, a Sage Vintage Shades, Seaside Blooms and Garden Seeds. What a fabulous cluster with a few seashells, starfish, beads and glitter to finish it off. I also tucked in pieces from the Sand and Sea Layered Embellishments, and some Jute Cording!

Here are a couple more close-ups of the layout.


That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products:


Sand and Sea Collection – Seafoam

Sand and Sea Collection – In the Bluff

Seaside Blooms Sandcastle

Garden Seeds Seabreeze

Vintage Shades – Sage Blossoms

Roses – Aqua/Teal

Floral Mixology – Mudslide

Gabi’s Line Stitch Stamp Set

Jute Cording

No comments: