Saturday, March 3, 2018

Beautiful Memories - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Today I am playing with the NEW Tattered Garden Collection, NEW Laser Cut Sheets and NEW Blooms from 49 and Market. This collection is so pretty and I had fun using the new products!

 
I started my background with a bit of stencil work and some of the new stamps. Gabi’s Line Stitch stamps around the outside and two of Pascale’s new stamps around the photo area – Bohemian Damask and 1787 Stamp. Mediums are from 13 ARts!

 
I am loving the new Laser Cuts, they are so easy to just punch out and use on your projects! I used pieces from the Dandelion Fields and Tattered Garden sheets.

 
I tucked in some of the gorgeous new blooms, Vintage Shades Cluster – Sage,Vintage Shades Botanical Blends – Cerise and Vintage Shade Potpourri – Sage.

 
That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!


49 and Market Products:







 
Tattered Garden – Tattered Beauty

 
Tattered Garden Laser Cut Sheet

 
Dandelion Fields Laser Cut Sheet

 
Vintage Shades Cluster – Sage

 
Vintage Shades Botanical Blends – Cerise

 
Vintage Shade Potpourri – Sage

 
1787 Stamp Set by Pascale

 
Bohemian Damask Stamp by Pascale

 
Gabi’s Line Stitch Stamp Set

No comments: