Sunday, March 4, 2018

Captured Adventures - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona here today with a share from the gorgeous NEW Captured Adventures Collection and new blooms. Love this photo of my cutie pie grandson and the colors I picked are perfect for it. I used “The Journey” and “Explorer” sheets.  
 


I had fun adding a few layers of papers and pieces from the Laser Cut sheet around the photo to build up some layers. My Stencils, molding paste, gesso and beads are all from 13Arts.  


Here you can see the main part of the cluster with laser cut pieces, Vintage Shades blooms in Yellow and Blue. I also used single ply and 5 ply jutes to frame the photo.  


One last close up of the gorgeous pieces.   

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!  


49 and Market Products:

Captured Adventures Collection
 

Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet 


Jute Cording 


Jute Cording 5 Ply 


Vintage Shades Botanical Blends Yellow 


Vintage Shades Potpourri Yellow 


Vintage Shades Potpourri Blue

No comments: