Thursday, May 17, 2018

Just the Girls - 13 Arts


Hello 13Arts fans! Today I have a fun mixed media layout to share. I always love the look of a bold color with black contrast, so decided to step outside of safely zone and give it a try…and I love it! I started with papers from the beautiful Vintage Moments Collection and covered my base piece with Clear Gesso. This will protect the papers from the mediums I will use.
 
Next I did some stencil work in the background with the Greeting and Tattered Grid Masks and some Modeling Paste. Then I added layers of lace trims and some 13 Arts chipboard pieces. The NEW Watercolor set was perfect to add some bold colors…I went with the bold purple colors and soft browns.
 
I love the stickers and Film Transparent butterflies…they look perfect here. I also added splashes of Black Gesso to finish off the layout.
 
I also used the Watercolors to color the pretty 13 Arts Flowers! Some Gel Medium and 3D balls to finish off this lovely cluster!
 
That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product List















1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Gasp! This is beautiful!! Just gorgeous!